Project Ally was created by an architect, for architects and has been continuously improved since 1995 by a team of architects.
Design professionals rely upon Project Architect to simplify their work, save time and promote accuracy.
FOR YOU. ARCHITECT.
Cloud-based means your firm's information is secure yet accessible whether you're in the office, on the road or at home. Our solution works on Macs, PCs, iPads, iPhones and web browsers.
Your Project Ally subscription includes full-cloud based hosting. Or, choose on-premise hosting or a third party provider, if desired.
Take a look at our pricing here.
The heart of Project Ally, Projects are tracked from job development through construction administration, expediting communication, document creation & storage, project development, archiving and much more.
Staff & Contact Information
Organizes staff information, assigned tasks, project experience, resume information, correspondence and includes a real-time in/out log. Organizes company plus related contacts information, social media links, project & resume information and correspondence.
Project Management &
Project Ally easily shares Project Schedule, Project Directory, Task Assignments, Consultant Information and more plus automatically archives past project information (comes in handy for marketing too!).
Marketing & Job Development
Organize efforts regarding prospective clients plus create marketing proposals easily (including federal forms and some state forms) using the information already entered from Projects including graphics.
Create project budgets and fee proposals broken down by phase, service, service item, staff discipline and associated billing rate (if applicable), track project progress, and easily utilize project phase/service info throughout the project.
Time & Expense Tracking
Staff may easily enter hours by project, project phase, project service, date and hours (direct or indirect) and reports are created with a click of a button!
We're architects too, so we know that there is a lot you need to know and do to be a successful and profitable Architect. We'd like to encourage Architects to help each other so the profession can reach it's highest potential.
Project Ally has an Open Source component so that you can not only integrate your needs on the fly, but so that you can share your discoveries with other Architects, if you choose.
Should you trust your data to a wholly web-based solution?
FileMaker solutions are databases that work on the web giving you the best of both worlds. Consider the following:
• Ownership of Data Framework: With Project Ally, you control the data AND the data framework. If you want to customize it, archive it, or create new reports, you can! If you are not happy with a web-based solution's attributes, you're stuck with an export of your data and no framework. Not very useful...
• Independence from Internet Access: Project Ally does not rely completely on an internet connection like web-based solutions. With Project Ally, you can work on the source file offline, you can be working on an upgrade offline and switch files when your new set of data (like a new school year of data) or customizations are ready. Can't do that a web-based solution.
• Security of Data: With wholly web-based solutions, it is super easy for users to share passwords, sometimes with unfortunate outcomes. With Project Ally, you can choose whether or not to put your data on the internet and how much of it is accessible on the internet.
Customization: Project Ally is built on FileMaker® Pro, known as the most user-friendly Desktop Database software. Ease-of-use is a hallmark of FileMaker® Pro.
• Ability to Archive Data with Data Framework: Because with Project Ally you own both your data and the framework it is in, you can keep fully-functioning copies of your archive data. With a wholly web-based solution you are likely to end up with just an tab-delimited export of your data. For example, you might want to keep a copy of each year's data in it's framework so you can still run the reports that you depend on.
DATABASED vs. WEB-BASED
Project Ally offers:
• Advanced mobile ready software for your group
• Cloud-based: no IT Staff and no Servers required
• Work on Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or Web Browser
• Includes Password Protection
• Minimal training to use